where the heck

86 1 tonhauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in the heck can i get a turbo kit for my 86 6.9l used or new without haveing to sell my left nut to buy one , does anyone here got one they wanna sell that has a bad turbo or something that they wanna get rid of cheap please my truck need a turbo bad:***:

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in the heck can i get a turbo kit for my 86 6.9l used or new without haveing to sell my left nut to buy one , does anyone here got one they wanna sell that has a bad turbo or something that they wanna get rid of cheap please my truck need a turbo bad:***:

What state do you live in??

I have a Hypermax off my 85 6.9.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
where in the heck can i get a turbo kit for my 86 6.9l used or new without haveing to sell my left nut to buy one , does anyone here got one they wanna sell that has a bad turbo or something that they wanna get rid of cheap please my truck need a turbo bad

Just plan on spending at least $800.00 for a good complete used system. They sell on e-bay for $800 to $1,200 all of the time, that is just the going rate.

As far as a cheap one or one that needs to be rebuilt, I purchase a hypermax system for $300 with a bad turbo, cost me another $450 to get yhe turbo rebuilt, not much saving there hu,...?

Save yer pennys, Keeep an eye out, and good luck!

86 1 tonhauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks im keepin my eye out there hard to find sometimes but i really dont feel like shellin out 2k for a kit for a truck i paid 800 for that ran and had a steel diamond plate flat bed, goose neck hitch, f-350 dually,bucket seats new rubber oem flooring, custom center consoul, new starter new alt, new water pump , new belts, new vacume pump , new fuel pump, and was able to drive it home and it only cost 800 bucks i think it was a good deal :p

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
There is a guy here that has one for $650 not sure what shape it is in, came off a 94 stock? let me know and i'll go look at it for ya and set up the deal if need be?