Where Is Next Years Rally

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has thrown their hat into the ring for next years rally. As I recall its done before everyone leaves the current rally. At least thats how it was done at the 2009 rally I attended. That was really a blast. About all I can suggest is what my wifey felt would really upgreade the rally. That would be a nametag with both our real names and our oilburners names. That way everyone will know for sure who they are talking or listening to. I know some emebers are better known than others and yes... You don't have to see Mel to know he is around. That voice of his should be a Disneyland theme voice thats for sure. Anyway this is what we think at this house... Any imput good or bad is welcomed...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:eek:Is that so......:eek::D I just might be all in for that one..... I think I still have my GMM card around here somewhere... I don't think they expire... Could be wrong though...;pLOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm....Speedo...my wife in a speedo....OK...me in a speedo.....NOT OK....yer choice which one you wanna see! (LOOK TO THE LEFT) Just don't say I didn't warn U...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
I thought I brought my speedo but the wifey hid it from me.......to bad. O and the next rally will be at ..........to be continued.......LOL.

Maybe my name will be Jred again by then. LOL

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's west coast I might finally be able to go to one. Though the way these things work it'll be in my backyard but I'll wind up having to get underway that weekend.... :rolleyes:

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I would have to say: If a speedo is involved. Travis is on the loose and in charge.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08