Where Is Next Years Rally

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
completely off topic but i really think "subway" is a MUCH better name... and while we arent "permitted" to divulge next years location, it will be "slightly" closer to you... just dont get too excited...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was made official, and the host has been selected. That person is Argve and the exact dates and location are for him to give, but we accepted his bid to have the 2013 IDI Weekend in Indiana.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was made official, and the host has been selected. That person is Argve and the exact dates and location are for him to give, but we accepted his bid to have the 2013 IDI Weekend in Indiana.

Hell yeah looks like I'll be able to make it to next years rally too!
You must be registered for see images

gandalf

Reaction score
hide the women and children...........nothing is going to safe or sacred.
those of you who don't have a subscription to GMM....better prep for the phone call.....

They're going to terrorize the entire campground, everyone running around in their Speedo outfit, featuring their very own bananahammoch.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

If I'm there, I'll be entirely innocent of any and all wrongdoing.cookoo

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ok guys.... been busy since getting home but actually been looking around at things to see and do in various areas that are being looked at for possible rally locations.

Yes. I am your host for the 2013 rally.

Yes I will have an IDI by then. It's currently in the works.

Yes it will be Indiana. I am currently looking at areas surrounding Indianapolis trying to pick a campground that has all the things we want and will be centralized for the activities that we might be interested in.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Think it will be at that campground just south on 37?