well its running again

Bubba_891

Reaction score
thanks to many of yall helping with my start problem I found the source and fixed it today. it was the main power cable going to the starter I ordered the whole new cable from driver battery to passenger battery and down to the starter cost me a pretty penny but the truck is back up and running. the problem on the old cable was it was melted and taped back at the starter. but I just want to say thanks guys for helping me out.

oh and on a side note anybody that has a rear tank for my 84 F250 give me a holler cuz I found out today the hard way mine has a hole in it somewhere. thank god I only put $25 worth of fuel in it.

Bubba_891

Reaction score
well I got it from orilley's (sorry if I misspelled that) and it ran me about $85 with military discount but it list for $105.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
I know the place, miss those from back home, we dont have them up north..
Not too bad of a price. Mine looks a little rough in a few spots, so I was thinking of replacing it. Just wondering how much it would set me back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba_891

Reaction score
well you can also order the power cable thru LMC trucks and its the same price. or just order it off line from o'rilley's and have it sent to your house. and yea I thought about that but my navy paychecks aint good enough to fill up a 33 gallon and the 19 gallon front. so im just gonna stick with the original 19 and 19. but yes it crossed my mind.