Well, back again.

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
After a year diesel-less I finally picked up another IDI!

85, 6.9, 4 speed, only moves in low range for some reason. Little rough around the edges and it has that red interior :puke: $800 cant complain too much.

You must be registered for see images attach

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red interior hurts my eyes. It's one of the few deal breakers for me, but as I say that I realize that I'd have bought that for what you paid.

BTW: that rear bumper it cool, so it offsets the "***** red interior" :rotflmao

94IDIT

Reaction score
Red interior hurts my eyes. It's one of the few deal breakers for me, but as I say that I realize that I'd have bought that for what you paid.

BTW: that rear bumper it cool, so it offsets the "***** red interior" :rotflmao

Haha, fo sho! That is a nifty bumper... Hell, if I had a bumper like that I'd just plumb forget that I was driving around a Hugh Heffner Special:rotflmao:rotflmao It's kind of like the Lariat Trim, only more exclusive:sly :rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao But all joking aside, that really does look like a nice score;Sweet

Hyde

N GO SEEK
Reaction score
Trust me its my new mission in life to change out every bit of red interior. And I've had better deals, but this one is still good.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
dont sweat it....at least it didnt have 4" pink shag on the dash pad and visers like the 86 f150 i pickd up....WITH THE RED INTERIOR...:puke::puke::eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner