We are home too!

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got in about 2:30 am... I have been online loading pics since then :D Here is the link to the webshots album- feel free to take what you want. Rally Pics I got a new camera and was still trying to figure it out, so some came out blurry and there are pics of fireworks, the zoo, and the museum mixed in with the trucks.

We had a wonderful time, will post more later after I have had some sleep!

Has anyone heard from the Agne camp? Hoping all is well with them, haven't seen anyone check in!

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it!!!!!!

Tayna,
glad to hear that all is well.
It was great to meet you BJ and the girls.;Sweet
Sorry We didnt spend more time at your end but as you know I was with 1st time campers.
I had to break them in easy. You know just spending quality time together as a family.:angel:
It will be better next time.:thumbsup:
Hope to see you guys soon.
Thanks for the pics.
John

MrsMoose

Reaction score
We made it home too!!! We left Friday around 2:30 and went to Minerva, OH to visit friends. We saw an awesome outdoor railroad that we took a ride on. It had 3 levels, 2 tunnels and an incredible tressle. We started for home around 3:30 Saturday and arrived home a little after midnight. All is well. What an awesome rally it was! Amy and Barney, you did a FANTASTIC job hosting!!!!!! Nice variety of options and lots of good people to talk to. We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing everyone again, some next rally, some sooner.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Tanya,
Glad to see y'all made it home.;Sweet

Great photos. Your fireworks shots came out better than mine.:moon:

I must admit this rally was very difficult to say goodbye to everybody.
It was a great one that's for sure.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hi Hoods! Glad you made it home. We had a great time camping with you. The rally was great and I am looking forward to the next one. Take care.
John and the kids

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad ya'll made it safe!! Loved the pics! Thanks for posting em! I especially liked the one of the moose truck with the hood open in a...dare I say it....wait for it.....WAL-MART parking lot!!!! What's up with that!!!??? :rotflmao

Couldn't resist...LOL

Alrighty now that you've spent all your money and used up all your vacation...when are we going back to Stone MT??!!

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your tires hold out for ya?

Travis amazingly the tires on the truck did make it home. We got one new tire for the trailer. They would not warranty them, 2001 models.:dunno

So I bought one to get us home. They were really proud of there tires!-cuss -cuss

We really hated to leave this year as well. The kids kept saying we need to have a year round rally:rotflmao

I felt really bad that I was not able to help out with any of the repairs done at the rally this year ( stupid broken leg). Thanks to Barney, Matthais & Graham for be my motors for the wheel chair at the zoo and museum. :hail :hail

Already looking forward to next year, and maybe we can meet before next summer some where for a camp out .;Sweet

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad ya'll made it safe!! Loved the pics! Thanks for posting em! I especially liked the one of the moose truck with the hood open in a...dare I say it....wait for it.....WAL-MART parking lot!!!! What's up with that!!!??? :rotflmao

Couldn't resist...LOL

Alrighty now that you've spent all your money and used up all your vacation...when are we going back to Stone MT??!!

I will let Mel respond to the Moose truck pics. (NOT GOOD )

We are ready for a Stone Mt trip now hell the trailer is still loaded :rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any port in a storm they say. Anyway, I was running an experimental injection pump that we had put on at the rally, and it was doing great until it sprung a leak due to an O-ring that was accidentally cut on installation. Not one of my more glorious moments, but it was in the name of science. I want to thank BJ and everyone else who gave me a hand with the Moose Truck and my many woes on this trip. Yes, Tanya was salivating heavily when I suggested the walmart parking lot. As I said on the radio, Walmart is good for just two things. The parking lot, and the bathroom. LOL

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, Tanya was salivating heavily when I suggested the walmart parking lot. As I said on the radio, Walmart is good for just two things. The parking lot, and the bathroom. LOL

After the pics you took of me- you damn right! Payback honey- payback! :rotflmao

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any port in a storm they say. Anyway, I was running an experimental injection pump that we had put on at the rally, and it was doing great until it sprung a leak due to an O-ring that was accidentally cut on installation. Not one of my more glorious moments, but it was in the name of science. I want to thank BJ and everyone else who gave me a hand with the Moose Truck and my many woes on this trip. Yes, Tanya was salivating heavily when I suggested the walmart parking lot. As I said on the radio, Walmart is good for just two things. The parking lot, and the bathroom. LOL

Mel--I hate I could not do more, I really need to learn how to change a IP pump without taking the gear out too. Next year I am going to be in on all the clinics :backoff :backoff

BTW need pics of the trian you rode on your way home!!!

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
There is a pretty steep learning curve on changing injection pumps. With all of Mel's experience I bet he can beat "book time" rather handily. :)

By the way, "book time" is 3 hours except IDI turbo at 4.3 hours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle