Wanted to buy IDI f350 Dully

2stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello--I am looking to buy f350 Dully. I have been a member of oilburners for some time so I know the various issues to stay away from and what to look for, so I will just list my specs.

89--94 F350 Dully
ZF Trans
355 Rear need not be posi.
may have Hydro Boost or not but a plus
Body--Bed--Tailgate in excellent condition
Interior excellent condition
dont have to have rear disk brakes
low milage or engine rebuilt with Doc.
everything else can be oem
drive line and suspension and brake system can be ok as long as truck can be driven say 10,000 without a breakdown
I will travel anywhere in the country with cash depending how much it may need a few months
;Sweet

I figure with as many members as this board has that would be a lot of eyes and ears--educated ones at that--they know these trucks.:thumbsup:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
contact darrin tosh. thats his name and his handle on here. he is a car salesman that always has our trucks. yes he is from michigan but the trucks are not. i bought my dually from him.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Generally speaking the trucks from arizona or cali are rust free trucks. Rear disc brakes were only on the F supre duty rigs that had the 10 lug wheels. They also had a 5.23 gear ration and higher. You could not get a 3.55 or 4.10 in that differancial style. those trucks had a straight axle up front too and were not a 4x4. There are plenty of rigs like that here in cali that are going to be banned in about 14 months... Ask Towcat about the ban.. He has these trucks in his tow fleet. They are rollbacks.....

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd sell my 93 in my sig if your price was right its an e4od though. very clean perfect condition an 6 new tires. It's not an 1800 dollar rig though.

linkman440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about selling my 94
Engine rebuilt all 8 sleeved all new parts, and clutch 5000 miles ago. Truck has about 190000 on it.
94 gallon tank in the back plumbed into fuel system. 6 new michilen xps traction with the engine. Turbo was rebuilt with the engine. Rust free Texas truck. Interior is all blue leather captians chairs.
Great condition. Was thinking 8000
Pm me for more info

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online

No members online now.