Wanted....80-97 F250 Lift kit

blaster77

Reaction score
4" or 6" whatever it takes. Looking for a decent deal, just don't have the cash to buy them off of websites right now. Looking for a complete kit. I will pay for shipping or I will pick them up if you're close enough.

Thanks
Chris

TEXCRAWLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FRDTRCKMNRICH has the drop bracket for the front and I have the springs. I want $300 for them. They are brand new.

blaster77

Reaction score
I'm not too inclined with lift kits...If I were to buy the drop brackets and your springs, what else would I need? Shocks?

aaklingler

Reaction score
yes you would need shocks and probably 4-5" blocks to add to the back or new springs. You will need to get new u-bolt for all 4 corners. I don't know for sure but you may need longer brake lines. I'm guessing frdtrckmnrich doesn't have a drop bracket for the pitman arm, but he might, you need to do something there, i think.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's keep it civil and on topic please. I've cleaned up this thread because it contained side discussion not related to what the poster inquired. If you have body or suspension lift parts you want to sell, please respond to the original poster. If you have concerns about his intentions, please PM him. Discussions about the types of lifts and things to avoid should be taken to the appropriate forum so they can benefit everyone. This thread was moderated because it was reported and action requested.