want more smoke what can i do?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
thanks guys
and i know that the smoke is just a big waste but its great when lill rich boys roll up in the car daddy bought them with there "music" blaring and the windows down at a stop light to leave them sitting in the coal dust

:rolleyes: Dude that's what train horns are for. :D No wasted fuel...no injector upgrades...no chip...AND when they blast the look on their faces is priceless. LOL

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Dude that's what train horns are for. :D No wasted fuel...no injector upgrades...no chip...AND when they blast the look on their faces is priceless. LOL

its better to have both like i do.i can get the ones behind me with the stacks and the ones beside and infront of me with the train horns and the hadleys at 160PSI :eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

st6psycho

Reaction score
for a stock truck ts is all u need.. wildman customs to ur mods... and i have dyno slips that proove stacking increaes hp... it was like 60 hp with a 3.5 k resistor on the botton end and 18 hp on the top overall... and ive rebuilt 3 of these engines... increased volume of oil flow creats back pressur... my hpop is a moded 17 deg. and it was running like 4500 psi with a 3.5 resistor
rw

morningwood

Reaction score
Get a Life

Yeah all that smoke is so cool. NOT! Smoking out rich kids is the kind of stupid stunt that makes congressmen and senators write laws to make it more difficult for the rest of us to do what this site was intended for, use alternatives to $5.00 fuel. Not to mention the fact that all the fuel you waste, only makes it more expensive for normal people to drive. cookoo

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah all that smoke is so cool. NOT! Smoking out rich kids is the kind of stupid stunt that makes congressmen and senators write laws to make it more difficult for the rest of us to do what this site was intended for, use alternatives to $5.00 fuel. Not to mention the fact that all the fuel you waste, only makes it more expensive for normal people to drive. cookoo

umm this site site along with our sister site were intended for people that need help fixing thier truck and to upgrade for more power.sorry if more power comes with more smoke.diesels are supposed to smoke.dont like it,buy a gasser

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for a stock truck ts is all u need.. wildman customs to ur mods... and i have dyno slips that proove stacking increaes hp... it was like 60 hp with a 3.5 k resistor on the botton end and 18 hp on the top overall... and ive rebuilt 3 of these engines... increased volume of oil flow creats back pressur... my hpop is a moded 17 deg. and it was running like 4500 psi with a 3.5 resistor
rw

TS is a waste of money.when you start modding you can not have anybody but TS reprogram the chip.the TS programs suck.i had them.my chip is a TS but i got it before the copyright law nonsense so mine can be reprogrammed by anybody.and a modded 17 degree hpop?wanna enlighten us since the only way to hit 4500PSI is with a dual pump setup like the stealth or one of the other various hpops available or i wouldnt be running dual HPOPs..there must be something that we dont know then?????????????????
:rotflmao:rotflmao

st6psycho

Reaction score
mines an early 99 so it originally came with a 15 deg.. i bought the plate from someone online and use a new 17 and my old 15

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mines an early 99 so it originally came with a 15 deg.. i bought the plate from someone online and use a new 17 and my old 15

hmm ya i might believe that.if it were that easy to get 4500PSI do you think guys like me would be running twin 17 degree pumps?