Vote WHERE?????

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need help........*******IMPORTANT INFO, PLEASE READ AND VOTE*******

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, following the OB tradition, we are here to give you guys what you want.

Reading the following quote, its obvious what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnem
I think the general consensus of the IDI guys here, is that we're not moving to SD.com Trying to get new people over here from TDS will be tough if there are 2 places to send them. The IDI'ers tend to be a close knit group, and we've all more or less agreed to try and keep it focused here.

So lets cut to the chase here and get it done....

What I need and want is some help running the IDI forum, I want one of your guys to step up and take a moderating position over this forum because lets face it, Im nothing but a poser in the IDI crowd. I would like to have one of the veteran users take control here and make this place into what you guys want it to be. So, if you all will mull it over and PM to me who you think you would like to have be straw boss here, it can be yourself or you can nominate someone. We will compile the names and formulate a plan.

We'll give it about a week or so to give everybody a chance to read this and speak up.

You wanted votes the the thread is closed!

I vote Mel! :thumbsup:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somebody had better speak up! I'm too busy with school and thesis writing to moderate this board!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI, take a look here.

I'd throw my hat in the ring, but I don't think I have the time to do it properly...but I would be willing to if no one else would. That doesn't seem to be the case, though. :)

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:
FYI, take a look here.

I'd throw my hat in the ring, but I don't think I have the time to do it properly...but I would be willing to if no one else would. That doesn't seem to be the case, though. :)

I want Mel to do it! Come on Mel You da man! :D

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a little behind here But I just noticed Mel steped up tp bat, thanx for takin the post Mel.
Congrats as well!I said it before and I will say it again You Da man!The right guy for the job!

girl mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I"m confused. I was gone for a few weeks and then this new superdutydiesel thing happened. So where did this 'consensus of the IDI guys to stay here' thread happen? are we supposed to post there or are we not supposed to post there?

Mark