View pictures in thread or thumbnails?

Would you prefer to have pictures viewed in each thread or as thumbnails?

• Full pictures (Current)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Thumbnails.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Max Power

Reaction score
I'm giving you members the choice.

Do you prefer how the site is set up now as far as pictures? (Pictures show in threads)

Or would you prefer that we use thumbnails, that you would have to click for the full picture? Thumbnails would be a lot quicker for to load and save on bandwidth. That latter of which is not a concern to any of you.

Vote on it and we'll make our decision in a couple weeks. If we change it and the masses don't like it we can always switch back.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have broadband at all my computers, but they way I have my threads set up to show like 40 repsonses per page, it can take awhile to load. So I voted thumbnails. I assume the forum software autosizes everything and links to the full size image and that allows you to pick whether you want to open it or not?

Max Power

Reaction score
Maybe I'll scale it back. It drives me crazy on other forums as well.

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm giving you members the choice.

thanks, I voted. what a site! let them members decide. It's going to take me while to used to this. :D

Last edited:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
smokin_stroker00 said:
Keep it the way it is the GGG would suck as thumbnails :mad:

Has a point :D but can't you increase the size of your view and lower the amount of posts shown...........................

My screen at home is the same viewing size as at work but home is MUCH larger and for us decrepit olbastids............easier to read ;p

BTW....... ;Sweet Max for considering the members opinions:cheers:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One other thought...is it possible with the software to set it up so that each individual member can choose how s/he wants to view it?

I personally prefer to get the full picture without needing to click on it, but I can understand someone on a dial-up connection needing the pictures to come up as thumbnails unless they want to spend a month loading a page...

Just an idea...

epin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
control panel->edit options->thread display options->show images...

not sure if that's what you're looking for. works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online