Video of a Moose pump in action?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Does anyone have a video of a truck with a moose pump in it? How black does the exhaust run under WOT? And at one point I thought I heard someone say that a moose pump would bark tires when shifting?

...Im going to blow my truck up with this thing arent I... :angel:
Im already feeling the urge to mash the pedal to the floor. lol

Im hoping my already instilled habits/rules of driving a truck stay with me. I just have to keep thinking, 'I have cars to hot rod, not my truck, not my truck. The moose pump is just for extra towing power, just extra towing power!' lol

If no one has a video then I'll post one up when I get my truck done.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You're flippin kiddin right. 12 pounds boost? and you werent even WOT??? Holy cow!
Are you running an intercooler? Reason I ask is my moms 94 with the 6.9 in it will run up to 1100* real quick towing a load, and it just has the factory type turbo pump on it.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
no, I really don't know what it can do boostwise. I'll let you know when I'm willing to rebuild the engine.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
You'll love the ZF swap. It makes a night and day difference when it comes to highway driving. Before, I couldn't even hear myself think, now I can hold a conversation at 75 mph...and even top the speedo at 85 and the noise level is still bearable.

And I picked up 3 mpg.....gotta love that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes