Vegas peeps, meet-n-greet?

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be in Vegas this coming weekend (halloween), and will have time on Sunday to meet if interested. I'd kinda like to see the thunder pickle, but if anyone is up, let me know.
Travis..

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm IN! Just moved to Vegas and got all my stuff here yesterday. No promises my truck will be clean by then, but we can meet up somewhere. I'm in Henderson...

Ryan

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be available any time before Sunday evening, shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can arrange.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll pm you guys. It will probably have to be in the neighborhood of late morning/noonish. I'll see if I can nail down my itinerary and let you guys know.
Travis..

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I met up with Ryan (reklund) yesterday, I talked his ear off for about an hour and a half:D maybe even made him a tad late:dunno That is a cool truck he's got there, nice and clean. Would have been nice to meet some others, but I understand priorities. If anyone ends up in Sacramento, look me up.
Travis..

milightfo

BLACK SMOKE
Reaction score
where is the Thunder Pickle,is he still around,or maybe he is up to something with the Pickle. just wondering

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did PM him and he responded, but appearantly wasn't able to make it. I kinda wanted to see his truck too. I don't remember if it was in another post, or a PM, but he said he's been messing with his boat and that is consuming his play time.
Travis..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online