Van w/7.3 IDI navistar part out

RocketScott

Reaction score
I have a '94 van I was fixing up to use for work but I decided to go another route. 350k on everything so no spring chicken but runs well and drives ok. The trany is an E4OD. I don't trust it to pull a load but drives fine. At 350k all the suspension mounts, chassis hardware, and brakes are shot, that factored into the decision to part out and not use for work (also not to sell as a complete vehicle).

I don't want to nickle and dime it to death but am open to offers for parts. Would like to sell the motor whole but will part out if there are no takers. It has a brand new alternator, new seals and gaskets on the oil cooler, new radiator, new glow plugs, starter is in great shape with a new solenoid, new batteries. Seems like most people on here have trucks so not sure what carries over. I don't know what rear end is in it, I just worked on the motor and electrical to get it going.

Basically want to get my money back out of it but am realistic. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

89banks

Reaction score
If the truck has a serp setup I need everything for it. Brackets accessories except the alternator itself. AC lines from the compressor.

RocketScott

Reaction score
The van doesn't have AC.

I have a couple of people interested in the motor locally but if that doesn't pan out I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online