Vacuum regulator valve

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Seriously, only ask a question once. Some days it may take a while to get an answer, (we're not all here all the time waiting to answer questions, altho it feels that way sometimes) but you will ALWAYS get one.

I dunno about anyone else, but it bothers ME when people spam asking the same question over and over. Reminds me of a small yippy dog.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yippy dog...:rotflmao:angel: I can see that now.. Some shakey little dog with a tacoo in its paws... Funny how a commerical brings back memories like that..

6.9l ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, only ask a question once. Some days it may take a while to get an answer, (we're not all here all the time waiting to answer questions, altho it feels that way sometimes) but you will ALWAYS get one.

I dunno about anyone else, but it bothers ME when people spam asking the same question over and over. Reminds me of a small yippy dog.

SORRY about that, I had some computer problem when I posted his post first, & on my end it didn't load to the forum. So I posted again thinking this post was lost.
I couldn't delete the post.
Sorry it bothered you.
Barking doesn't you anywhere.