Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

pafixitman

Reaction score
8th is no good for me...yard sale this weekend
30th...I'll be in GA
day after my 16th anniversary for ice cream??? That should work!

We will be at Gettysburg CG the weekend of the 15th for the kid's b-day.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am staying in Jersey till at least the 15th. Have an event that I am going to

http://www.yourdogisworthittoo.com

Later that night going to see my sister's BF band play at a local bar.

Then after that making plans to head to Mark's house to help with hay if it is ready, get my steering column in that has been standing up in my living room for the past year or so.

No idea on the 30th but I doubt that I will go as when I travel I like to bring my dog with me and I am sure she is not welcome in a restaurant even if she is a certified therapy dog. For those the do not know what a therapy dog is we go to nursing homes, hospitals, libraries and wherever therapy dogs are needed and welcome to visit. If she was a service dog that would be different as she would be allowed in a restaurant.

Jimmy Cone might be feasible of course that all depends on the financial situation at the time.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I am out of circulation for a while--will probably even miss Jimmy Cone--if that happens.
Sharon is having a foot reconstructed this Friday. Something like 10 to 20 joints being rebuild.
She will be confined to bed for six weeks-no weight-bearing at all. I will be "nurse" whenever I am not at work.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Sorry to hear that Michael. John, are you going to see Mark Sekeres? Tell him I said hi, and give him heck for not posting anymore. LOL
Keep these dates in mind and do what you can. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was nice to meet Diesel Brad at the Carlisle event. I know Gary showed up after I left. At least 3 of us were there. And thanks to Scott and Andy of the Mason-Dixon club for their fine hospitality and invite to share their tent. The Moose Truck looked kinda funny sitting in a long line of Dodge's, but I was pretty suprised by the amount of attention it got. I had the hood up for the first half of the day, and I got a lot of gawkers. Seemed like half of them knew what they were looking at because they had one once, and the other half had no clue. I had one guy ask me if I put a Cummins in it. I told him to bite his tongue! LOL Then he asked if it was a Power Stroke... I said Wrong again. He scratched his head a while and thats when I said "Your not old enough to know what that is. LOL "

I'll have pictures, and hope to see some of you in York at the end of the month.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
It was nice to meet Diesel Brad at the Carlisle event. I know Gary showed up after I left. At least 3 of us were there. And thanks to Scott and Andy of the Mason-Dixon club for their fine hospitality and invite to share their tent. The Moose Truck looked kinda funny sitting in a long line of Dodge's, but I was pretty suprised by the amount of attention it got. I had the hood up for the first half of the day, and I got a lot of gawkers. Seemed like half of them knew what they were looking at because they had one once, and the other half had no clue. I had one guy ask me if I put a Cummins in it. I told him to bite his tongue! LOL Then he asked if it was a Power Stroke... I said Wrong again. He scratched his head a while and thats when I said "Your not old enough to know what that is. LOL "

I'll have pictures, and hope to see some of you in York at the end of the month.

Now that's funny!!:rotflmao

Hammer

Reaction score
Mel...
I didn't actually see the post about West York or I would have invaded with my old worn out Goat,LOL.

I was amazed at the sheer amount of foot traffic around your truck at the ATN's.I have found a few shots of it floating around and when I get a chance I will post them.Told you before,your welcome anytime to hang with our group and glad you had a nice time at the show.

The Jimmy Cone show in Mt.Airy I did not know about either but Tina reminded me today about it.With Lloyd's diesel performance shop out there also maybe I will try and make it.I will know more as the week draws to a close and we see what the weather looks like.I passed today on a Mopar show as my truck was filthy from the weeks worth of rain and since it never stopped until late last night I knew I couldn't get detailed fast enough to go.I will work some this week and see if I can get it cleaned for this show......Andy

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Andy. You and other members of the Mason-Dixon club are always free to join us. The more the merrier. It's been tough getting folks in this area together of late. Not sure why really, but perhaps the economy is doing it. None of these events really worked out for the BOOB guys, but we will keep trying. The next Jimmy Cone is October 17th, and that's the last one for the year I think. We are planning to attend if the weather is fair. I'll start a new post for that and see if I can generate some interest.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd revive this old post because we are looking forward to going to Carlisle again and hanging out with the Mason-Dixon folks. The Jimmy Cone's are the 1st and 3rd saturdays of the month, so if August 7th sounds good for anybody, let's try and do it.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i am goning to be at carisle the entire show, thinking about trying to find a place to stay out there so i dont have to do the 2 hr drive twice a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7