2008 Thanksgiving BOOB Meet - York PA

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully by Sunday November 30th, we will all have some room in our bellies for a relaxing mid day meal at Hoss's Steak House on Rt. 462 in east York PA, and take the time to enjoy each others company and exchange stories about the holidays and what's going on in the BOOB world. Come on out for a good time like the last time we met there, and did some BOOB express work in the parking lot! :)

Time : 1:00PM
Place: York (East)
3604 East Market Street
York, PA 17402
(717) 757-4541
PA Exit 24S (Mt. Zion Rd.).
Left at E Market (462) .5 miles

Click Here for a Map

Click this pic for the meet 2 years ago.
You must be registered for see images

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be able to make that one Mel...feel like timing my new IP in the parking lot before din-din >if I get it on by then... ole pal ;Sweet

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can do it Ray. Just make sure you clean out your probe hole with a 5/16" drill bit prior to coming. The bit must go all the way in, butt end first.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you clean out your probe hole with a 5/16" drill bit prior to coming................... butt end first.

:eek::eek::puke::puke: SICKO!

:DWish I could come, but We'll be in Chattanooga, Tn for Thanksgiving. We'll be heading back to Ky on Sunday. Sorry to miss it, but it'd be hard to get there even if we were going to be in Ky.

Heath

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eek::eek::puke::puke: SICKO!

:DWish I could come, but We'll be in Chattanooga, Tn for Thanksgiving. We'll be heading by to Ky on Suday. Sorry to miss it, but it'd be hard to get there even if we were going to be in Ky.

Heath

You must have been working on ****** Girl to have your mind in the gutter that far! After re-reading it though, damn. Sure is funny. LOL

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can do it Ray. Just make sure you clean out your probe hole with a 5/16" drill bit prior to coming. The bit must go all the way in, butt end first.

"The bit must go all the way in, butt end first"...***** ;Really
Heck you know me...I'll have that probe hole waxed! ;Sweet

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
If I don't go for the first week of PA rifle hunting, I'll try to be there..... but only if you can forgive me for driving my "97" PSD. That is if the body shop and the custom bumper is done by then. If not maybe I'll drive the Camo85 instead of the rental!

Last edited:

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
Gary, I'd do yours too.

It doesn't HAVE to be done then Mel. It will be cool just meeting and talking to members of the group that I haven't met yet. Besides, if this E4DOA makes it that long... It'll be a miracle!