2008 Thanksgiving BOOB Meet - York PA

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
we are good, you want your window Gary? then you dont have to make a special trip just for me:D

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry people but I'm not going to make the trip...reason...the way my truck is running I just don't feel good about attempting this 4+ hour trip.
Just yesterday it didn't want to start because the fuel shut of didn't 'click' open. :rolleyes:
This morning I received a reply email from Phillip Walters/President of Pensacola Diesel and he feels there's something wrong with the IP they sent. He's going to send me another IP after I call him Monday.
Hopefully this will cure the rough running engine I have...hopefully someday I'll be able to cross paths with some of the great BOOB people at another time.
Mel, thanks for the offer to "time" my pump...no one else in my area I would trust to do it right.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer Ray. We were really hoping to see you. Can't you come in some other vehicle?

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a bummer Ray. We were really hoping to see you. Can't you come in some other vehicle?
Of course it's about the great BOOB/IDI people first...however, it would be nice to have my truck there and not to mention having you time the pump!
If it was warm temps I would run the Harley out in a heartbeat!
Maybe I'll jump in the Vette and just go >good people, cool IDI's and steak are a great combo.

EDIT...raining already!
Leaky T-Tops in the Vette keep it in the garage w/raining.
Take pics, and I'll hope for some other local event to attend.;Sweet

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Scott.

Looks like 5 families then. ;Sweet Not much better to do on a rainy day.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to Nick and Tina, Jered and Jill, John, Gary and their family members for coming out! It was nice to have 20 or so familiar faces to share the holiday cheer with. It was a very nice way to finish up the holiday weekend. Special thanks to Gary and Nick and Tina for coming so far to join us. Hopefully we can do it again in the new year. ;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i think Tina snapped a few but i dont think anyone took any truck pics since it was COLD and raining good.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... Hopefully we can do it again in the new year. ;Sweet
If you get together again in the same area...please post it.
Again sorry I missed seeing some of the good BOOB people however my truck's fuel shut-off solenoid is acting up (doesn't open) and I simply can't run my Vette in heavy rain >leaky T-tops:rolleyes:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually do a post holiday one down in Bel Air MD. Be about the same distance for you Ray.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk