Ultimate score today. GV and Dual range

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i got a GV for a 2wd c-6 and a dual range for a manual tranny 4x4 both in perfect working order. All the electronics came with em. They came out of running vechiles that have ran in the last year ill post pics in a sec im just really excited!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to cut the owners field its an all day job so id say prob 400-500 for both. ;Sweet

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more about this dual range? what is it and what does it do? is it like an under over?

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it has a switch for under/over i just about passed out when i asked if he needed any work done and told me payment could be anything off his trucks that was a reasonable price. i just couldn't touch any of the 4x4 except that one over there. i rolled under and there it was!
http://www.usgear.com/dual_range.htm

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's disguisting! Did you buy lottery tickets too?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Neither of those will do you any good but... I'll pay the shipping and you can send them to me. I will put them to good use...:eek: Just kidden ya but you already knew that... Actually I have a gv with a C6 adapter here as a spare unit. I know how great these gv units are. I bought a new unit and installed it on my rig. My final gear raito in double od is 1.96. At 85 mph I turn 1850 rpm...:eek::D I have enough hp to maintain that speed forever.... MPG I see 18.9 at that speed too. Got that driving home from the 2009 ralley using the Moose Pump.... A 2100 mile trip was really fast and fun....;Sweet:sly I think you got a great deal on both of those units. Now which unit will you install. They both are great units.... Tuff decision too....

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First step is to figure out if the US Gear unit is an under or an over. I had a similar unit, but it was an under and they will not bolt up to my transmission.

swuchase1

Reaction score
THEY CALL UNDER/OVER CAUSE YOU USE IT AS A GEAR BETWEEN 2 AND D NOT JUST A FINAL DRIVE GEAR. OVER 30-35 I THINK IS THE RANGE ( I AM NOT BEING ARGUMENTIVE PLEASE DONT TAKE IT THAT WAY)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online