Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damnit man, for once I have a reason to feel smug with myself, why do you have to come and rain on my parade? Or would you rather have me gloating instead? lmao!

Go ahead and gloat, I'll just go admire my greasy bag of gp's!:eek::rotflmao:rotflmaoLOL

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the email from U-haul 8 days ago and my IP has yet to ship...

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who said 26 pages,...?

Should be there soon!

Me Me Me I did I did :rotflmao :rotflmao

Fed-Ex right on time 10:00 AM

Recieved: Two more IP's. Set of steel injector lines. Eight Stanadyne injectors.

Still to come. Five GP controllers. One tach sensor. Then I'm done.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
My injectors came in yesterday. They were all nicely packaged and appear to be new!!!!! They are also Stanadyne D codes and came with washers and the synthetic o-rings! If I was only not at work, I would be putting them in.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got my GP's today. Bosch, in a ziploc bag.

Uhaul's website still marks them as not yet shipped. Hmmm...

Still no tach sensor.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just love reading all these posts every morning since this started. It's like kids on Christmas morning, opening there presents under the tree.

Now all together. Glory Glory Hallelujah Glory Glory Hallelujah Battle Hymn of the Republic. Sum a dis :dunno and Sum a dat :puke:

KyleQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My injectors came in yesterday. They were all nicely packaged and appear to be new!!!!! They are also Stanadyne D codes and came with washers and the synthetic o-rings! If I was only not at work, I would be putting them in.

Wow - nothing close to what I got... :rolleyes:

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
I just love reading all these posts every morning since this started. It's like kids on Christmas morning, opening there presents under the tree.

Now all together. Glory Glory Hallelujah Glory Glory Hallelujah Battle Hymn of the Republic. Sum a dis :dunno and Sum a dat :puke:

Nothing but a lump of coal in my stocking.:frustrate

Still have five invalid tracking numbers, and UHaul has not responded to my email.

Hey, whoever is in Ranger, Texas, and got my glowplugs by mistake, could you at least gimme a "thank you"?:rolleyes:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
For those of you wondering about where your orders have gone to, I gave them a call this morning and received this message immediately from the warehouse:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 14:10:09 -0700
Subject: Uhaul Parts order

Hi Dave,

I want to thank you for your order on uhaultruckparts.com, I wanted to give you a quick update on your order. Our sale was so successful that we had to ship some parts in from our Canadian shops to fill all the orders, this caused a delay in the shipping process. In addition our main warehouse in KC was snowed in for 2 days. Your pump has shipped from KC and your Injectors should ship tomorrow. I appreciate your patience and let me know if you have any questions,

Frank Settles
Program Manager - Parts Sales
U-Haul Fleet Sales & Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I guess just be patient and they should be getting us our parts soon! ;Sweet This might also explain why some of you got a greasy bag and others got sealed packs of parts LOL

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave, just wanted to make sure I got this right...you called them and then received that as an E-mail afterwards?

Is it by chance possible to E-mail them with a query/complaint as opposed to calling them? I can live with the other parts I got, but I would like to exchange the controller, and I can articulate myself better in writing than I can on the phone...if anyone's tried this and gotten an answer, what E-mail address did they send to?

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online