Two threads in the M-B board

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!

While certainly not as active as most of the other boards on this fine site, the Mercedes forum is beginning to pick up a bit of traffic. I've noticed that many of the people over there are truck owners who are curious about the cars. So, to answer some basic questions about what models and engines were available, I created two threads...linked below.

http://oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8283

http://oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8282

I was wondering if it might be worth it for a mod to make these two threads into "stickies" on the board? Since the threads are a couple of months old, people new to the board may not see them immediately.

Just an idea...thank you all again for all the work you guys have put in to making this site what it is ;Sweet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done!

Thanks for taking the time to put both of those threads together Tim. You have made a very valuable resource for both the curious and involved.

Mike

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Done!

Thanks for taking the time to put both of those threads together Tim. You have made a very valuable resource for both the curious and involved.
Thanks Mike! Anything to give me a rest from working on what I need to be doing ;Sweet (last final of the semester's a week from Thursday, and I can't wait for school to let out...one more semester to graduate!!)...give me enough schoolwork to procrastinate on and I'll get the tranny swap and truck history articles written up for the IDI board ;)

Seriously, it's nice to be able to put a little bit back into a community that I've learned so much from...thank you all again for facilitating the success of this board!