Twin “stock” turbos on an OBS good or bad idea?

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thining about that as well. But it is my understanding that the larger injectors bring the engine up to the turbo size.

If you want a nice combo and feel like putting the cash in it get a nice set of 238/100's and a 38r. 38r is a nice turbo, im not sure how stage 1's would do with it though.

Who did the tunes on your chip and where did you get your stage 1's.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you are using stock tunes that come with that tuner.

Most say you should go with the people the injectors came from but you should most definitely get custom tunes. Beans, Gearhead, Tony Wildman, Looneytunes all work great. I would get some custom tunes and you should notice an improvement.

Reaction score
No, DP Tuner tuned the truck. At the time BDP (where I got the injectors) even suggested DP Tuner. I do try to go with all one place. But at the time I was buying the parts BDP did not have all of it. Trust me, BDP did get a lot of money from me though. LOL They did more than just my injectors.

Reaction score
He did the toon for me when I was in Iraq. My wife drove it over there. She said he was a nice guy and I have not heard other wise. What all did you hear?

Reaction score
I did notice when I got home I had lost power. But I did not know the previous owner had a 100 horse chip in the truck either. DP had to take it out to tune the truck.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would contact one of the guys i mentioned earlier and give them a shot. They be able to to use the chip you already have and just upload their tunes on it.

You you could consider and injector/turbo upgrade but that is expensive.

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would contact one of the guys i mentioned earlier and give them a shot. They be able to to use the chip you already have and just upload their tunes on it.

You you could consider and injector/turbo upgrade but that is expensive.