Turbo question

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Anyone ever put a different turbo on the Hypermax up pipes.i know about the moose boost and all that I'm kinda just lookin for somethin that will work with the hypermax parts.i had the turbo to but it's going on my skidder that runs the same turbo so now I've gotta buy another for when I go to put my new motor an turbo in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're looking for a performance turbo, a BorgWarner S360 with a .63 AR T3 exhaust housing will perform /very/ well on your 7.3.
Not sure on the fitment exactly, and you'll probably have to do some intake piping, but it'll do great.

Slap a set of studs on there and a R&D 110-cc pump and you'll hit 300 at the wheels easily.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
If you're looking for a performance turbo, a BorgWarner S360 with a .63 AR T3 exhaust housing will perform /very/ well on your 7.3.
Not sure on the fitment exactly, and you'll probably have to do some intake piping, but it'll do great.

Slap a set of studs on there and a R&D 110-cc pump and you'll hit 300 at the wheels easily.
Right now I'm runnin a moose junior I don't want to much right now cause I'm not studding this motor but I should be fine with around15 or so psi since it's a 7.3. Eventually the 6.9 will go back in but completely built up.its started usin a lot of oil and the other day it started knocking and dumpin blueish grey smoke so bad you couldn't see in either lane.it did it about 6 times and now it's perfectly fine.rattles pretty good on the first start of the day. So it's gotta come out and I don't have the time or money to build a motor so I I don't wanna go to crazy but I would like a upgrade.or does anyone make different wheels for the turbo that the hypermax uses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Staff online