truck always pulls right

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a tire with a bubble in it one time that did that until I saw it wasn't quite round

Austin idi 7.3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tires where put on like a mouth ago and i did the all the balljoints after the tires and then got it alined so iam thinking rotating my tires

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You pretty much will need new tires to fully evaluate if the alignment is good. I know I've experienced pull from worn tires many times. Sometimes you can rotate them around and get a combination that will work, but it's tough.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I asked if it had a plow because I had a simular problem with my 84F250. It pulled no matter what I did.A friend told me to check the left front tube beam he had seen this aseveral times. It was cracked near the Ubolts where the springs and the spring plates are (real close to them).I put in a new tube (out of a bronco Mel) and it was fine after that. I have seen that since then on Plow vehicles. So I would check that out too.I'm not saying that is the only cause ,but one that should not be overlooked.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
My '97 has pulled to the left since I bought it. Had it aligned. Still pulled to the left. Swapped front tires. Pulled to the right. Swapped the tired and mag 5 slots from Black dog and it drives like a new truck....

Attachments

• DSCF1419.jpg
    DSCF1419.jpg
    904.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1420.jpg
    DSCF1420.jpg
    944.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1422.jpg
    DSCF1422.jpg
    931.9 KB · Views: 3