Trouble finding anything for my truck

Standstrong

Frankentruck
Reaction score
Not too sure if there is a thread similar to this or not but if so...my bad

I have a 1993 Ford f350 supercab dually with a 7.3 idi non-turbo

I already know about the Banks package offered. Just curious what else is out there.

Im looking for a performance exhaust system and a better suspension. It seems like every website i find.... anything before 1994 doesnt exsist. Since Powerstroke.

Any help would be appreciated.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
You've come to the right website. Banks doesn't make the turbo anymore as far as I know then You have ats and Hypermax My personal favorite, their prices are good and the product is as good as the other two mentioned.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Not too sure if there is a thread similar to this or not but if so...my bad

I have a 1993 Ford f350 supercab dually with a 7.3 idi non-turbo

I already know about the Banks package offered. Just curious what else is out there.

Im looking for a performance exhaust system and a better suspension. It seems like every website i find.... anything before 1994 doesnt exsist. Since Powerstroke.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, remember when you're "searching" for things for your truck, a lot of manufacturers don't always know the application. You're right in that most don't know anything pre-powerstroke. If your talking anything but engine, F-250/350's are the same from 1992 to '97. The aftermarket will start to thin soon for that bodystyle. Most companies only stay up to date on the current body style and the one previous. Now that the '92-97's (or OBS powerstrokes as they are commonly referred to) are two generations old, they will start to become obsolete. Sad but true.

Tom

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Add the Moose pump and the Moose injectors to all the above and thats about all there is. Some have ported the heads and CC'd the precups for a more balanced power per cylinder. Its important that all the cylinders make the same power. Others have added propane(grill gas) for more power and others have added water-methonel (window washer fluid) injection for even more power. I personally port the entire hot and cold air path. Getting 12 to 15 lbs of boost in and out of the motor is important to make horse power. Easy in... Easy out ... Equals more flow equals more power. Remember this one thing. The more air you can force in and out the more power you make. If you can show up at the ralley this year I will show what a ported head looks like. Its really differant from what comes stock. I port the offshore imported heads because they are made heavier and thicker in all the correct places.....:sly