Tried Twice... Failed Twice....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have been watching the timing meters on ebay. So far I have tried twice to buy 2 differant meters. Made an offer on one thats really just a parts meter. Seller wanted $200.00 for it. I offered $50.00 and told the seller why.. Never got an answer. So I offered it again... No responce... So I offered it again.. Still no answer.. Gave up. Another buyer made an offer but at least the seller answered that buyer but did not accept the offer.. So I'm all done with that meter and the seller... I wont message with that person if they attempt to contact me either.. So another meter comes up a few days ago... Its got three differant clamp probes but no magnetic probe is seen. I went up past $300.00 on my bids.. didn't get it either. It clearly was not worth the selling price but I went to the limit on that meter in hopes I could reserect the meter rental program faster than waiting for the repairs... So I'm trying but the stars and planets are not lining up for me yet... Will continue to work towards a happy ending too...

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
At least you can say you tried. If I see anything on Craigslist I'll post it here. I saw a rotunda injector pop tester awhile back (before I joined) for around $250.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats a fair price for the injecter pop tester if it works without leaking down. I have three of the Rotunda pop testers. One needs a reseal kit. The other two I use to compare the pressure readings. It gives me a warm fuffy feeling that I have "tested" the pressure gauge...:D But I know if both gauges are wrong I'm just using what makes me feel good. But at least I attempted to do some sort of calibration...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle