Trailers

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy world isn't it? I priced some 14.5's from the local tire shop. They had some 12 plys made in China for about $75 each. I finally found another mobile home place that sells the tires and rims for $35.00 each. More than likely they are made in China also, but I have never checked. They do say the dreaded "For Mobile Home Use Only".

The guy at the yard even helped find some nice ones, still have the little nubs on them. He said check the sidewalls carefully, some places install the metal tie-downs in the ground first, and the guy moving the trailer in place ends up running over them and cutting the sidewalls on the tires.

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to AAA today. expecting the worst. after all this is california and the dmv will do anything in their power to make life miserable. got out of there with a trailer in my name and a brand new plate for $37.00. i basically hit the ground running at that price lol.

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
i went to AAA today. expecting the worst. after all this is california and the dmv will do anything in their power to make life miserable. got out of there with a trailer in my name and a brand new plate for $37.00. i basically hit the ground running at that price lol.

LOL Yes, take it where you can!