torque cam

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
postal money order, or paypal if you must.

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
I'd be willing to go ahead and say yes... but how does the core thing work? I won't be pulling my motor for at least a couple months, if it won't work I understand.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Read my sig then ask Towkat

When they did this cam it was the same grind that was put on the GM 6.2/6.5 cam, it was dynoed to an 11% increase in HP and TQ, We figured it should be the same on our IDI's. Thats why I want some serious before and after pulls.

are they performance cams?

I'd say an 11% increase on both sides would be considered a "performance" cam.

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id love to have one how often do you have these cams built? Every couple of months? That would be an excellent power upgrade!! inexpensive as well.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its my understandin that these cams, while extremely helpful to N/A motors, is designed to help spool the turbos quicker. no? :dunno

correct on all counts , more later.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be getting my CORE Turbo engine home in bout a month...will ship you a core for a cam then...I will also be looking at a few other things once it's apart...seeing as how I now have 3 x 7.3's two runners one core...I can likely get one torn down and start planning build (Cough) here in Canada that may be prohibitively expensive....

anyone know what the stepped sleeve part # is for our trucks for re-sleeving bores?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online