To Stack or not to stack?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be forward and ask the question that the rest are too bashful to ask......
where's the required bikini shot with YOU posing next to the stacks:confused:
i had to emphasize the "you" to deter the deviants from posting the monitor breaking pics.
....one more thing.
time to change your sig line...

Last edited:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I will get some more pics when it's sunny and the truck is cleaned up and post them somewhere, maybe tomorrow I will take some. LOL....

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score

Attachments

• Stacked 001.jpg
    Stacked 001.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Stacked 006.jpg
    Stacked 006.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Stacked 005.jpg
    Stacked 005.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 32

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
WOW! Nice stacks!
Those'll keep the Spanish moss at a safe distance.;Really
The truck looks great Sam.;Sweet

tractorman86

Reaction score
looks good! nice CB but isn't going to get in your way? i would be hittng my knee on it too much. couldnt really tell much about the exhaust from the vid mostly engine noise but i'm sure it sounds good.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks and sounds nice, love the first 2 seconds of the vid.:angel:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
That was the only place really to mount the CB...... other than on the dash, its too hot and would probly mess it up here or on the headliner up top somewhere, and i hat it up there.....it doesn't get in my way at all down there, I suppose someone bigger might have an issue... i dunno i'm pretty tall and its not in my way...... i'm glad ya'll like it, i really love this truck..... makin' me broke, but I can't take it with me..... I will try and get a better video of it........ appreciate all the commentary :)

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, when you fired it up it didn't make any smoke? Mine makes a nice little "wooofff" of black, and then she burns clean till I step on the throttle hard... The stacks sound great tho, especially when you revved it up, not too loud but not too quiet, with just the right "muscle" note to it :D

About the CB, I have mine mounted under the dash but on the left side, next to the door - that's the only place I could fit it without exposing it to sun and while still keeping it within reach while driving. I'm 5'11" (well, over 6' really, if we count the cowboy boots, lol) and I don't hit it with my knee, it does get close but not too close. What's the deal with all those cables you got there tho?

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I gotta permanently wire the CB in. The other cable is for my zune and the other cable thing you cant see much of is for the sirius radio.... I only just got the CB mounted gotta get a new cable. I found my PA speaker too, that'll be going in here in the next few days, hehe. I really gotta get a vid of it driving, you can hear the turbo and everything much better...... anyways, we'll see.....but I sure do love it!

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
Not too bad. Thanks for puttin' all this work into the truck so the less I have to do when I take ownership. Just gotta put on some rainflappers....

Adrianspeeder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.