Timing Meter Availibility Now

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have one meter available at this time. It on the west coast but can be across the country in 3 or 4 days. If your interested its a first come issue so send me a pm about it. Once again I require $60.00 deposited to my paypal account before it shipped. Then I give all the easy operating info plus my cell number so you can call anytime day or nite. Thanks to all for making this rental program so sucessful to everyone.

TangTonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I just wanted to say, this is a great service you offer. I will be renting one from you one of these days. Need to get my hands on a new pump and injectors first. Thanks for helping us keep these awesome trucks alive!

tn7.3

Reaction score
That goes for me too as well, as soon as i get another pump and new injctrs i will contact you thank you for the service you provide !

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this timing meter still available? Also what is the time slot once it delivered? I only have Sunday's off because of our harvest schedule.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The metewr is available. Its in Texas at this time and ready to be shipped anywhere just about. Contact me by pm if you need it soon. I might be able to work something out. I have waited on members too long to respond to pm messages so I ask for you to give me a cell number so the wait isn't as long. Some members are not always online like many of us are. So a cell contact seems to work best. At this time I am "waiting" for a member to contact me but I wont hold up another member thats in contact either. I try my best to keep this meter busy for all the members here.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
icanfixall, I sent you a PM 7/08 about a meter, but haven't heard back. My truck should be running in the next day or two.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
icanfixall, I sent you a PM 7/08 about a meter, but haven't heard back. My truck should be running in the next day or two.

PM has been sent to you. Sorry for looseing you in my pm mess. What are you refering to about running engine. Have you replaced the ij pump or injectors.. Just wndering how this is working so I can help.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM has been sent to you. Sorry for looseing you in my pm mess. What are you refering to about running engine. Have you replaced the ij pump or injectors.. Just wndering how this is working so I can help.

I installed a Moose pump, bb code injectors, larger filter and housing assembly, flushed the fuel lines and fixed the rear tanks sending unit. E-pump is on the way :sly

tanman_2006

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would your timing meter work a 6.5/6.2? I'm having a low end power issue that is likely the timing being alittle off and not lighting my turbo soon enough but sounds good by ear.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Would your timing meter work a 6.5/6.2? I'm having a low end power issue that is likely the timing being alittle off and not lighting my turbo soon enough but sounds good by ear.

Yes, These meters will time any 6.2 or 6.5 chevy diesel engine.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gary. I sent you a pm about renting a meter .. If it is still available please let me know.
Thanks
-Dallas