This one might be worth the money

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a case of dyslexia, although by 1990 I think most of them were 1356's. That's not to say it couldn't have failed and been replaced with a 1345.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm reading the ad correctly, it sounds like he pulled (or plans to pull) the Dana 60 before selling the rest? ...or did he change his mind?

That might affect the value a bit...

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
If I'm reading the ad correctly, it sounds like he pulled (or plans to pull) the Dana 60 before selling the rest? ...or did he change his mind?

That might affect the value a bit...

I had the same question, i'd be tempted to drive up and buy it if I had the spare change and half a reason!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needs a clutch and brakes, so it wont go or stop,..but it drives really well! :D

Maybe that explains the dent on the front bumper;Really. Don't think I would spend that much for a truck that needs that much work. A 78 crewcab maybe... but not a 1990 in that shape.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old beater logging truck with no title. Sounds like he needs to part it out, or knock a zero off of the price.
Travis..

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
No title either, err, yea, I'd say he needs to knock a zero off that price cookoo

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
My truck was a logging truck from Oregon. Got it for $4000, put $4500 into it to get it reliable, and it was the owner's personal truck for 10 years which left about six or seven years as a general fleet truck. See the Logger in my signature and pic in avatar.

........and my truck stopped, started motion and had a clean title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online