This is going to hurt, but.......

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulling this thread in the weeds :D

Where in SoCal are you? Most of my family lives down there...my grandparents live between South Central and LAX, my aunt lives in Westminster, and my dad lives up in the AV...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:

Further yet into the weeds.... Antioch/Pittsburgh useta be my favorite fishing holes. :thumbsup:

seanpistol

Reaction score
The Warden said:

[hijack]Where in SoCal are you? Most of my family lives down there...my grandparents live between South Central and LAX, my aunt lives in Westminster, and my dad lives up in the AV...

i'm all over the place. my mom lives in burbank and my dad lives in santa clarita. i go to school at college of the canyons in valencia, and work a block or two away at a surf/snowboard shop. i also take a few classes at glendale community college in glendale. during the summer on most days off, i surf in ventura or manhattan beach. during the winter i can usually be found up in mammoth lakes. i drive quite a bit for a 19 year old kid... actually turned my 20,000th mile today since i bought the truck a little over a year ago.

now you know my lifes story.[/hijack]

Last edited:

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
back on track...Mel....thats not quite right..... not out of heavy metal all together..... '00 regular cab 7.3L long bed manual and '02 extend cab short bed automatic with all the bells and whistles still call Evergreen Ranch home. so swonk away boys. If i dont sell it, im going to put it away as a first truck for my kids when i have them.

and sorry Warden, the seats are gonna stay unless someone asks me to switch back stock....if that happens, you got first dibs.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well then, you get bonus points for staying in the fold. ;Sweet

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
"New image...new car" Noooooooo. cookoo

Seriously, that must be one heck of a job. I always tell my boss that my job is an inconvenience to my lifestyle. Unfortunately, it pays for it.
I drive a '74 VW (my son and I built it) to work most days just for the fuel mileage (100 miles round trip). But if the guys I work with ever saw me drive anything other than that VW or one of my stable of trucks, they would quickly usher me down to the nearest medical facility for fear of an impending nervous breakdown caused by driving a car. LOL

Regardless, please stay in touch with us here at OB. Wisdom and communication are not necessarily dependent on what you drive. :D

Tom

big jake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Warden said:
Ah, okay...well, FWIW, there is a Pittsburgh, CA. :D

Tim:

There is no PittsburgH in California.........

It's Pittsburg and you are correct it is just west of Antioch.

Evergreen:

I hope you get what you are looking for.........

big jake

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
TLBREWER said:
"New image...new car" Noooooooo. cookoo

Seriously, that must be one heck of a job. I always tell my boss that my job is an inconvenience to my lifestyle. Unfortunately, it pays for it.
I drive a '74 VW (my son and I built it) to work most days just for the fuel mileage (100 miles round trip). But if the guys I work with ever saw me drive anything other than that VW or one of my stable of trucks, they would quickly usher me down to the nearest medical facility for fear of an impending nervous breakdown caused by driving a car. LOL

Regardless, please stay in touch with us here at OB. Wisdom and communication are not necessarily dependent on what you drive. :D

Tom

Oh no worries....the truck in the signiture may change but im not going anywhere. How many of us are here 100% just for the truck lol. This wont be my last IDI...... :Sly .