This is going to hurt, but.......

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
......its official.....1 big red truck for sale. dont have time for it. wish i did. ive got it just the way i want it, nothing wrong with it, but new job means new image, means new....gulp......car. Gotta carry clients around. so current daily driver and this truck are going to turn into a .............. dont know yet. So. let me know if theres interest. its already on craigslist as of last night. Ill deliver for cost of fuel to within 100 miles of zipcode 94553. Towcat, thank you for all your help with this truck. If you know of someone, let me know. Ill offer 5% of sale price to a member of the board who hooks up a sale.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No chance of a seat swap before letting her go?

Too bad it had to end this way :( I presume there's no financial chance of holding on to the truck?

FWIW, depending on what your requirements are, the company I'm working for has a couple of '01 Lincoln Town Cars up for sale. I think the owner said he wanted $4500? (but don't quote me on that)

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seanpistol said:
the truck isn't in san fran? that's unfortunate...
How do you mean? It's not in the city itself, but it's in the greater Bay Area. Antioch's only about an hour away from SF...

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
if i could sell my F150 i'd be interested, even in spite of the drive. it's hard to sell a truck now...best of luck to you.

seanpistol

Reaction score
The Warden said:
How do you mean? It's not in the city itself, but it's in the greater Bay Area. Antioch's only about an hour away from SF...

the first craiglist said pittsburg/antioch and led me to believe it wasn't on the west coast. now we know that wasn't the correct auction and it's just one big misunderstanding!

evergreen, my brother is in the market for a 4x4 IDI. i'll send your craigslist link his way.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see you have to get rid of it. Guess I won't swonk you since your getting out of the heavy metal all together.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seanpistol said:
the first craiglist said pittsburg/antioch and led me to believe it wasn't on the west coast.
Ah, okay...well, FWIW, there is a Pittsburgh, CA. In fact, it's not that far from Martinez on Hwy 4...and it's right next to Antioch ;)

ER, no chance on the seats, eh? :Sly :D

seanpistol

Reaction score
The Warden said:
Ah, okay...well, FWIW, there is a Pittsburgh, CA. In fact, it's not that far from Martinez on Hwy 4...and it's right next to Antioch ;)

i'm not up to date on the nor cal towns, but i have heard of antioch!