The lower radiator support is NOT a pull hook!

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Freight_Train said:
someone moved to the head of the line in front of Travis for a Swonking if we meet at a rally!For your sake I hope it was a Nasty Light or some other cheap choke and puke brand.....

You must be registered for see images

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Roland_Jenkins said:
This is the most exciting thing I have read since Mikey went fishing post but then I live vicariously though you guys :)

Too bad I didn't have it all on video :rotflmao

82fordtruck

Reaction score
wow -

I ruined a kids mustang pulling his ******** out of a ditch when he hooked the chains up there on his car.

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
I had to haul a Delorean for an idiot after him and his brother pulled off the road and the managed to hook to the radiator support as well broke it and the radiator. The best part is was not his car He was just using it cookoo

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Obviously you've never taken a front clip off before. Even if the rad support didn't bend, I'd be fearfull of the other small fastners. Yea, the body mount bolts are pretty substantial, but they are on rubber, so the bolts at the fenders to cab are going to do the towing. cookoo

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
The best part of that video- you can hear the car start to rip, then they get out, look at it, mill arround, and go about the buisness of tearing the **** end off :rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online