The beast lives again

spencergt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok finally got my last couple parts for my drive side spindle ordered them from http://extremeaxlesales.com/index.aspx good price but seamed to take forever to get here it was suppose to come priority mail but showed up ups ground :***: whatever. :dunno So got everything putt back together repacked the wheel bearings and shes all good to go. Funny thinmg was it fired right up after sitting almost a month;Sweet now the truck is headed to my buddys house for paint and some other body work. I had removed the Lund visor still have it if anyone is interested if you are just hit me up :thumbsup:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Ok finally got my last couple parts for my drive side spindle ordered them from http://extremeaxlesales.com/index.aspx good price but seamed to take forever to get here it was suppose to come priority mail but showed up ups ground :***: whatever. :dunno So got everything putt back together repacked the wheel bearings and shes all good to go. Funny thinmg was it fired right up after sitting almost a month;Sweet now the truck is headed to my buddys house for paint and some other body work. I had removed the Lund visor still have it if anyone is interested if you are just hit me up :thumbsup:

The thing above the cab right? any idea if it will fit my truck? and what do you want for it?

sootman73

Reaction score
it might be kinda steep. its a big piece and size tends to cost more than weight...

spencergt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok as per ups from here to TN its less then 20 bucks plus a box so about 50 bucks for everything shipped is what i am seeing

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
well tell me how much and i guess i will try to buy it, i have wanted one for a while and i gues i nedd to buy this one