The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'm working on seeing if I can make it, may see if tjl can make it with me. along with the wives.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
You know what... I didn't make it to the last rally. This one is on a weekend near the end of september... I'm going to find a way to be there. :)

Count me in for one of the tent sites....I doubt my camper will be ready to go.

EDIT: I'll have to call them later to make the reservations...gotta get going to work now.

Just going through the thread to keep a head count for camp sites. Wondering if you had made your reservations or if you were still trying to be able to come to the Rally. We hope you can but let me know as it looks like I am going to reserve some more spots.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
well i went ahead and booked my spot. more than likely will be site 99, shes not sure yet. hopefully i wont have to quit my job. supervisor insinuated it was no problem but i havent gotten an approved vacation request yet. if all works out ill be coming in on the 19th. on the 20th taking the family on a day trip to sleeping bear dunes. then looking forward to camping with you guys for the rest of the time!

Good to hear Andy, You gotta do what yo gotta do, so if it entails quitting your job to come, We will support you in this decision,...:sly

LOL

You guys will love Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes! and after climbing them for the day you will be ready to kick back for the rest of the weekend.

freebird01

as much as we would love to between the rally and gonzookin (suzuki samurai event) we will b tapped out for trips for the year. drink one for me guys!

Sorry you wont make it and we understand, That Sami event will be a lot of fun! Gotchya covered on the beverage,..:sly:cheers:

Russ

I'm working on seeing if I can make it, may see if tjl can make it with me. along with the wives.

No Kidding,..That would be Awesome! Keep us posted as soon you can. I will call tomorrow and get us a few more spots on reserve.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Darrin, since it looks like the camper/cabins are rented, what places are close to there to stay in? I'm not sure, but Jess and I might try to sneak up there if all works out with visitation...shhhhhh, don't tell Beth I'm even thinking about it!!! lol Again, kind of looking for a hotel or something that we can grab last minute if I can make it happen. Don't have a camper and don't want to reserve and keep someone else from having a spot.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Darrin, since it looks like the camper/cabins are rented, what places are close to there to stay in? I'm not sure, but Jess and I might try to sneak up there if all works out with visitation...shhhhhh, don't tell Beth I'm even thinking about it!!! lol Again, kind of looking for a hotel or something that we can grab last minute if I can make it happen. Don't have a camper and don't want to reserve and keep someone else from having a spot.

Scott, I just called the campground to ask them for a recommendation for a Motel, and she informed me that they have another camper that is available for rent. I didn't know about that one, so I put a hold on that one for us, Give them a call and grab it if ya want, If not Ill continue to look for a hotel for ya.

It would be great if you could get Beth to come but I understand how difficult that can be!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
OK we're in, going to call sat. for 2 sites for me and Tim.

;Sweet Thats Great News! So you guys will be coming in on Sat? Let me know when you get the reservations in and what spots ya get.

If I remember correctly Tim had a Beautiful white CC Dually PSD Lowered with Stacks,..?

Like Ron said, Were gonna need more Firewood,.....:sly

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
ALERT: At this time there is still One Camper Open to Rent. Scott has to wait to see how his schedule goes so we will be looking for a motel as it may be a last minute trip for them.

So if you want to come and not drag a camper, Give them a call and put your name on the Rental.

Price is $85.00 for the weekend, includes the site.

Last edited:

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Got our reservations in. We will be there sometime Friday.Cant wait to see everyone. Even Ruthann is excited.
Tina