THANK YOU to site fixeruppers!

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
WOOOO!!!!!

I was lost without OB, I tried to search other sites, but most other sites linked back to OB for the answer lol

gandalf

Reaction score
My understanding is that today's outage was not our planned maintenance/upgrade, but rather a provider/host emergency repair. The site host apparently had something go belly-up, and their entire site was down, or at least that portion where OB is located, until their equipment was repaired or replaced.

Mike said that the OB upgrade will come later this week, so we'll have another downtime then.:yell: I would expect that Mike and crew will give us some warning. Today, though, was not their doing, so we got no more warning than they did.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well as already posted. A big thank you to those that worked trielessly to fix this problem. I too was lost in a sea of other stuff without my "connection" to this site. I do not nor wil not go to any other idi site. Been there and done that already. Only one butt weasel kept causing me greif so I left.. Too bad for that site too. I did enjoy being part of it but like said.. One person chased me off.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Maybe the outages are a planned signal for us to stop talking about our trucks and go work on them :rotflmao

But in all seriousness, thumbs up to Homer and the crew for their work behind the scenes. Resources and time are limited, as I believe this is all just a side-thing on their free time. Let's all remember that and be understanding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance