tach sensor

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a place I can get a tach sensor without paying $80 dollars from the stealership? I've checked around here and nobody has them. Mine tach is all over the place. I took it out and cleaned it but no difference.

93F350

Reaction score
Is there a place I can get a tach sensor without paying $80 dollars from the stealership? I've checked around here and nobody has them. Mine tach is all over the place. I took it out and cleaned it but no difference.

is the sensor on the pump? my tach is doin the same thing thanks

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$80!!!:puke:

Dude, you gotta find a better dealer. That is way overpriced. I got a new one in December for about $50 out the door.

E5TZ-17B384-A TACH SENSOR ASY ALL YEARS

Heath

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one dealership that is close and that is mathews ford in heath. I can try one in coshocton but I bet they will be same price. Gone crazy I'll pm you.

hayisforhorses

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to pay 110 canadian for the same part so 80 sounds like a deal!!

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
called three other dealerships and they are all $74 plus tax. I asked them about getting it for $50 and they said that was below thier cost???:dunno anyway looks like I will buy mine off of gonecrazy. Thanks anyway

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
called three other dealerships and they are all $74 plus tax. I asked them about getting it for $50 and they said that was below thier cost???:dunno anyway looks like I will buy mine off of gonecrazy. Thanks anyway

WOW! Things must cost more in OH.LOL That or prices have really changed in the last 30 days. :D

Heath