Stolen truck!!! Please help!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That might not have been the culprits house. Judging by the angry vandalism done to it(cutting the wires on the trailer, what did the thief gain?), he was probably done with the truck, and probably just dumped it at some random house.

Thats what I'm thinking. The tranny took a dump (a good thing in this instance) and then he got pissed off and messed up some stuff and left.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear you got everything back mostly in one piece. Hopefully you will get some insurance monies and upgrade your rig.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a helluva read.

Do you know if any damage was done to the backhoe?

Sounds like the ripped wiring was an attempt to steal the copper and sell it. Thieves like this don't usually think strait and yet they can get very creative some times to make a quick buck so long as it does not involve getting an honest job.

Trucks like this can often get stolen even to use as a battering ram for a quick robbery. My truck looks like POS but is mechanically sound. Almost makes me worried to even start of the cosmetic work with so many car thieves around. Its nice not attracting much attention.

If you need help to bury a corpse let me know, although I'm sure there are a lot of guys that are closer that could also lend a hand. We have a lot of junkies up here that go for a ride in our revolving door legal system.

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed by this story. How did the guy who called you know it was there?
Is he a member of Oilburners? Please let us know what the investigation finds!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Anybody need a jar of fire ants..... Sure looks like someone was looking out for you and saw the rig... Please give that person something just to say thank you... As for the bad guys... They will be back at it just as soon as they get out of jail.... Just makes me sick to think about it... This is the first stolen truck I have seen here or over at TDS.... So glad its back.. Now let the insurance pay for ALL THE REPAIRS...Maybe even some that were there before the ripoff if they seem to be going cheap on you.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Im glad you got it back-sorry it has damage done to it.
On the lighter side The best news is we can still get free pools installed.

tractorman86

Reaction score
-cuss -cuss god i HATE thieves!!! pig farms man!!! dump the body in the feed mixer and you are good.PIGS WILL EAT ANYTHING!!! i dont think i would have called the police, there would have been several "DEER" hunting accidents that night:D :backoff

FordGuy100

Reaction score
-cuss -cuss god i HATE thieves!!! pig farms man!!! dump the body in the feed mixer and you are good.PIGS WILL EAT ANYTHING!!! i dont think i would have called the police, there would have been several "DEER" hunting accidents that night:D :backoff

:rotflmao Looks like someone has pondered about this before eh? LOL

tractorman86

Reaction score
maybe... i had bout $600 bucks worth of tools stolen out of my truck tool box and $500 worth of tires that i had JUST bought. i knew the guy who stole the tires and tried to track him down but no dice he must have been in mexico that night. tools where when it was parked in a jobsite.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Dude, your pretty lucky to get the stuff back.

All I am going to say is woodchipper and catfish pond......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, your pretty lucky to get the stuff back.

All I am going to say is woodchipper and catfish pond......
just remember to clean out the woodchipper when you get done. A conviction was secured by the DNA residue in the woodchipper grinder blades:eek: better yet is to either burn the chipper or dump it into the same pond.

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
up here we have lots of swamp, wolves and grizzlies send me a package approx. 6' long 3' wide and 3' deep with "live" cargo it wiil be dealt with and up here we are all redneck hard working folk in the oilpatch and it would be easy getting help. i am happy you got your truck back but i know the bears could use the calories before they sleep for the winter

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd have knocked down that ******** house with the backhoe "accidently" while loading it onto the trailer. Then "accidently" backed over his ass with the truck while hooking up the trailer. Then "accidently" buried him in a septic tank like the piece of **** he is...

Glad you got your stuff back. God I hate thieves....
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
Holy Toledo!!!! That was great!!! I laughed and laughed. It's funny and totally true.;Sweet :D

Poolguy.....I'm so glad you got your stuff. I'd haunt that ******-bag for the rest of his miserable life. NOTHING WORSE THAN A STINCKING THEIF!!!

Heath

Last edited:

forcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you got your stuff back.;Sweet I agree with most, find out the personal info on the thief and maybe something will happen before he gets too court. Accidents happen everyday.:backoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online