:cool

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 70

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Looks like you did not get bit by the wind up there. We had drifts here at work and when I came in tonight the little snow blower was working it's ace off chewing through them (some 28"+ deep). Now at the house we looked about like you show in the picture. Wind was not from the right direction to make it through the housing addition to be much of a pain - have seen it before that when I opened up the garage door there was a drift as tall as I am :eek: But we were saved this time around.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anytime you guys want to see what kind of weather I'm having, just click Here.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool Mel!! I gotta say I don't miss that white stuff! But when we got this cold weather we've been having here lately it may as well snow!! The Dewey is not happy about starting at all. Had to jump her off the other day to get her to start! Think it's time to buy those new batts!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Well Guys!

That picture doesn't actually do the storm justice. This is the same storm you got Mel - only earlier! We picked up about 14" in. with the storm and YES we did get the wind. The county was pretty well shut down by 5pm. Except for me - of course! I was out on the roads plowing out the Emergency Management Director and the head of the Red Cross for the county so they could get out and do their things (if need be). I would have been the one that had to go pick them up and get them to dispatch for the snow emergency and emergency shelters if needed. But, No such luck. I got to stay in sat. nite and listen to the wind howl and blow everything shut. and then go out on sun. morn and start all over again! What a deal!

Hoss and Dog....:) :cool :smoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online