Sold Truck Before rebuild and bunch of goodies for sale 7.3

jsnap

Dunce
Reaction score
OK fellas heres the deal I had this rebuild planned for a while but someone made me a sweet offer on the truck and its sold so all the goodies are for sale here goes... Used Gearvendor deep pan with the Borgwarner 4x4 adapter, New Rebuild Hot Injector pump and return hose kit from Joel @ Conestoga Diesel for those of you that dont know thats the secret builder of your moose pumps, New reground Delta camshaft i promise you this will wake that IDI up and a set of new melling lifters. Me and delta spent alot of time on this grind must have turbo, New Precison of New Hampton E4OD RV max tourque convertor steel cover and all the bells and whisltes the convertor is matched to the cam , New E4OD Front Pump to f8 specs you wont have any line pressure problems with this pump and some new Sonex pump parts, Set of ARP Head Studs and nuts for the 7.3, Set of new delphi G code Matched Injectors, New set of International glow plugs, New Delphi Glow plug controller, Set of Ford oil cooler O rings, complete head set of gaskets, Intake Valley pan set, New water pump, Upper and lower hoses, Ford Thermostat, Brand new chrome Diamond plate rear step bumper, Taylor Oversized Stainless Steel Wing, Mounting Kit for wing crew cab, Brand New Louverd Fith wheel tailgate and im sure I have more and dont remember. $2500.00 Buys ALL thats a steal anyone interested PM me with a phone number Dont ask me to sell anything buy itself I want it gone as a whole. You buy it use what you need sell the rest and your parts are free... If I have to bust it up ill flee bay it all I just dont have the time PM me A phone number and Ill answer your ques $2500.00 FOR ALL.... PLEASE FORGET THE PM EMAIL ME DIRECTLY [email protected]

Last edited: