Sold The IDI

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Sold her. I am delivering to the OBX for $5K hopefully next weekend, buyer sent me a deposit.

I found a nice 79 CC/LB on craigslist that is begging for a diesel motor but i think im crossing to the kinda dark side and getting a PSD.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see it go. Hope you will stick around in this forum to help others with your aquired knowledge, and introduce the new owner to it.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Bummer--sounds like a cool project though! ;Sweet

You'll be back... They always come back ;p

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sad to see you sell the rig but.... It was your choice. If you go to the dark side please stay in touch here like Mel asked... You can really help others that are just getting started under the hoods of these rigs.... After you buy and... work on a psd remember how easy the idi engine was... Hopefully someday you will own another simple rig like these..

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wont get another original IDI but i most likely will introduce and IDI into a non diesel offered vehicle = )

I have already told the new owner about this site, and i will continue to stay here. Ive learned so much in my short time here that if i left, id be dumb to give up the knowledge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online