Sold My Truck

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say thanks to all of those on the forum that have given me advice or information in the past on my truck. I sold my '85 today, just not enough room in the garage to keep it. I got a fair price for it and I think the girl (yes a young woman who trains horses bought it) will enjoy it and take good care of it.

I do have a ZF 5spd for sale and everything needed to do the swap (tunnel, shifter, flywheel, driveshaft, cross member, etc). Any thoughts on what a fair price on all of this would be?

Thanks again and I will still lurk from time to time. If your interested in the parts above hit me up.

Bryan

travelinman31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually did tell her about the forum, hopefully she will use it to her advantage.

I felt like I was cheating on my wife when I drove off. Trucks don't have feelings right??

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my condolences.
should we start a pool on how long it takes for him to buy another?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually did tell her about the forum, hopefully she will use it to her advantage.

I felt like I was cheating on my wife when I drove off. Trucks don't have feelings right??

Not only do they have feelings, but you're going to see that girl everywhere and you'll be itching to replace it. And your current vehicle will start throwing fits, they all get together and work against you if you've done something to hurt one's feelings... ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online