So what did you do with your truck today?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember back in the mid 90's Dodge had a commercial for their mini vans. The whole thing was about the 247 (ok maybe not quite that many) cup holders it had. No other selling points at all. I thought that was pretty sad and actually pretty fitting for Dodge. That was it's ONLY selling point.
My 2 door 79 Lincoln mark V had 4 cigarette lighters......but I can't remember a cup holder.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Hooking second gear in a pinch with hot coffee on the shifter would make driving an experience!:peelout
Nope. Won't happen. I was 30 before I had my first cup of coffee and I said that it'll be another 30 before I have my second cup. I'm getting closer to that second 30 all the time, but I'm certainly NOT getting closer to my second cup of coffee! I like the smell, but can't stand the taste.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Ohhh. Well one on the stick would be cool

Maybe if I buy a cheap one.
FINE! I opened my mouth and you talked me into it. I found a cheap one on Ebay for less than $10 and I ordered it. Yes I'm going to mount it to my shifter. As cheap as it is, it probably won't last too long, but W T H? I've paid more than that and have done MUCH stupider things for a laugh. I'll have to post the pictures in the Cup Holders thread though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarleyCummins

Members online