So what did you do with your truck today?

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The frame, stove,heater's,tank's .
Its ready to go flatbed, i needed the fridge and awning.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F all this snow and ice crap... Spun the Mustang off the road yesterday and had to get pulled out.

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
F all this snow and ice crap... Spun the Mustang off the road yesterday and had to get pulled out.

Y'all are getting snow and ice? I got stuck in an ice storm in the 70's in dallas...I watched a lady blow up an eldorado in the parking lot of a grocery. She kept shifting the auto tranny and tapping the speedo with her finger while flooring it. The sound of 500 CI of v8 at way too high of rpm is still stuck in my head to this day. Wish we had some snow here.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
68* here today,
Idiot... Sawall,anna demmo hammer but yes this do suck.
Took 2k worth of goods out/off of this junk for the $400 price.

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Fixed my power steering pump put a new axle seal and all new brakes on the back drivers side.fixed both tanks and yes I found a sending unit for the back tank of a bull nose on eBay and yes it works.then we put the stuff from another new back sending unit on the front one and installed it so my guages work now. And we put a dent in my bed I'm pretty pissed about that
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt_INW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some Stanadyne fuel additive, determined I need to get front break pads pronto.

foresterdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being a nice warm day, (I think it got to 29 degrees) I took it to town to wash off the salt. Ticked me off to see a new spot around right rear fender well blistering with rust. Truck spent most of it's life rust free in salt free Montana and after two winters in Minnesota, where I do not even use it as a daily driver, it is starting to pop rust spots in the typical places. Argggggg.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Drove the wifey out to the brick lot. Bought 38 more blocks for the friggen garden modifications she wants done. I can't get a break...

turbodidi

Reaction score
Checked tranny, transfer case, and front and rear diff fluids...all looked good:D
Wanted to check everything after my fun in the snow last week. Rotated the tires, and a good bath and vacuum...think I fall in love with her a little more each time she`s all shined up.

marmot

On the bench
Reaction score
Checked tranny, transfer case, and front and rear diff fluids...all looked good:D
Wanted to check everything after my fun in the snow last week. Rotated the tires, and a good bath and vacuum...think I fall in love with her a little more each time she`s all shined up.

Great looking truck! Is it lifted at all and what size and type of tires/wheels are those if you don't mind my asking.

Took my not as good looking f250 out for more road trials this morning before I set the timing a bit more advanced. I did a 4th gear pull up a long steep ranch road and at WOT @ 2000rpm got just a bit of black smoke. But damn plenty of horsepower:sly I was really impressed with the power the old gal has;Sweet. Today I'm going to give it 1/16 more advance. Also going to pick up an return line kit and reinstall the return lines only with new fittings this time:oops::rolleyes:.

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all are getting snow and ice? I got stuck in an ice storm in the 70's in dallas...I watched a lady blow up an eldorado in the parking lot of a grocery. She kept shifting the auto tranny and tapping the speedo with her finger while flooring it. The sound of 500 CI of v8 at way too high of rpm is still stuck in my head to this day. Wish we had some snow here.

We had a several ice days (shut down the base) and I was leery about using the trucks on ice... open diff on the 350, no bed and just an empty 100 gal tank on the 250.

Drove the 350 yesterday and loaded up on some lumber. Has something clunking around in the front suspension that I'll chase down later...

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I sent the beast off to get her C6 rebuilt. Having no shed and a yard full of mud makes things difficult if not impossible.

I miss her already

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online