So what did you do with your truck today?

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sinking in the quicksand at my girlfriends parents house. I mean hanging out at her parents house lol.. Shhhhh don't tell them how much the truck weighs.. LOL

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This...,

it seems I picked up a bit of metal at the Cobb County dump yesterday...two new 31575R16 Maxxis in my future. Gonna do both rears at the same time. At least I finally will have a good spare. I also got stuck paying for my friends old paint-can collection to the tune of 50 bucks. For some reason they do not put the cost of throwing them away on the website with all the other information.

The up-shot is he paid me back with these....

and I tested them out with this..

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Well took my truck to the shop so I can get the starter on and got my grandpas old truck runnin and then was takin the powerstroke for spin headin to fishin and dropped the driveshaft agian
so time for a new drive shaft and to drop the assend of the truck to stock f350 height cause the way the axles turned it puts it Ina bind so I'll drop the front end down whenever I can buy a adda lead for the 350 springs and a pitman are and a new link bar or whatever it's called

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last concert I went to was Rush over in Alpharetta.

I know that place..it's called Verison Amphi.....I saw the Black Crowes there two summers ago. I hardly ever see big shows anymore...Last time I saw RUSH was at Jones Beach LINY...great show.

How ya been PAfixitman? I found out today that my two new tires will run me almost 700..and I have to wait till wednesday for them to come in. They were acting like the Maxxis bighorns were impossible to get.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put a temporarry fix on the cab leak...

Found it when I had a windshield installed.
The glass co claimed the gutter was leaking, this is the temp sealant I put in the gutter.
Under the trim was the leak!
Heres a 40k mile view of the trim piece.

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrapped my crossover pipe to keep the heat in for my turbo to enjoy :sly

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
Gotta new starter acouple days ago now I gotta get a new steering column....agian this will make number 5.also found out why I had a bunch of slack in the steering.the gear box was broke off the frame. Got it mounted back up but my frames flexes at it whenever you turn anyone else have that problem

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
Pushed slushy, heavy snow around for a little under 12 hours. Truck hasn't missed a beat in 3 winters now! Use a lot of low range in these back and forth parking lots to keep the E4OD happy. Trans temps never went above 150F, which was about 120F above ambent. Highway driving it is usually about 100F above ambient.

Attachments

• IMG_4479.JPG
    IMG_4479.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4478.JPG
    IMG_4478.JPG
    513.4 KB · Views: 29

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Gotta new starter acouple days ago now I gotta get a new steering column....agian this will make number 5.also found out why I had a bunch of slack in the steering.the gear box was broke off the frame. Got it mounted back up but my frames flexes at it whenever you turn anyone else have that problem

The boxed part is probably cracked. Sorry to be a bearer of bad news. There's some stuff in the tech section about it on FSB.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Photobucket app FINALLY started working again. So here's what I got to do about 2-3 weeks ago (when I first tried to upload pics). Got my dad's forest wood shop in the back of my grandparents barn papered up. Only have half of the room to work with since it's been a storage area for years and years and there's no place to put the rest of the junk. Giant roll of paper is older than me. Was my great grandmother's from when she worked at the Mead plant here in Robotech (now Glatfelter).

Talking the tools in today and everything left minus the core support. Also have an old steel box fan to put in the window instead of the one in the picture to help evacuate after painting. I'll be starting a thread soon documenting the repairs and miss that I'll be doing while it's down and the front clip is off.

sgallaty

Engineer
Reaction score
Went up to dallas last night in the donor (nickel colored 1984 e150 w/ ambulance interior parts) and picked up my truckbed trailer and a pair of leaf springs to replace the busted springs on the megavan.

Ended up spending most of the evening shooting the **** with the two guys I was getting stuff from. Turned the guy with leaf springs on to the joy of phosphoric acid.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New tires and wheels....
. Tires are 305/70/16 kanati mud hogs, wheels are pacer 200 bucks from Craigslist.....

sgallaty

Engineer
Reaction score
Went down to san antonio and picked up a heavy duty pipe grill guard and pipe rear bumper from an 1990 ford e450 riot van.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828