so wednesday was the last straw i guess

tractorman86

Reaction score
i'd been working late all week and the week before and i guess my body said "THATS ENOUGH"coming home about 1230 i fell asleep at the wheel and this is the aftermath. i am ok now and at work today. no broken bones just 21 staples in my headLOL

Attachments

• crew cab.JPG
    crew cab.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 164
  • staples.JPG
    staples.JPG
    583.8 KB · Views: 74
  • staples2.JPG
    staples2.JPG
    592.2 KB · Views: 53

tractorman86

Reaction score
yup, i wasn't whearing my seat belt which i dont normally condone, but being thrown from the vehicle is the only thing that kept me alive, i think.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup, i wasn't whearing my seat belt................. but being thrown from the vehicle.............
:eek: :eek: :eek: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

WHAT??!! Dude, you should thank God for making it out of that wreck with just a bad scalp laceration. Most folks that get ejected from a vehicle during a rollover are KILLED! Scarey stuff man. I'm glad you are OK.

Heath

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bruised bad but still here....
sorry to hear about your misfortune, but grateful that you're still here with us.
I handle all the vehicular fatal investigations in this county and you're right, if you didn't get thrown, it would have been real bad for you. I have to wonder though about the driver's side of the truck, something had to shear off the tie rod for it to be left sticking out the way it is.

tractorman86

Reaction score
YES, I AM VERY LUCKY an you have no idea how gratefull i am!!!!! god must have had other plans for me! well i hit a "wall" about 6"tall(kind of a storm drain under the road) i have a slew of pics now i can send if you send me your email.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Oh do tell.. Thats plenty of damage from "just a rollover". Di it go down a cliff or ride a guard rail?? How you got thru the door, window or windshield is a story in itself.... Seatbelts are important... But in this case... Gees.... Anyway, chicks dig scars.... And you sure will have one. You are so lucky to still be with the living. Twice when I was working 18 plus hour days. I drove home somehow and once I got home was sitting in the den watching the morning news and fell asleep with a mouth full of an egg McMuffin from McDonalds. My daughter woke me up asking me" Daddy, did you get me some breakfast from McDonalds?'.... Thats really a bad feeling to wake up with a mouth full of food...... Its not pretty at all.... You have no idea whats in there for a moment... On the lighter side at least it wasn't an idi.....:thumbsup:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Holy **** man.....glad you made it out of that one okay. From the title of this thread, I was almost thinking you wrecked your IDI and were going to upgrade to the darkside. But geez, that aint just your everyday wreck, thats insane. At least you where on some good pain killers there werent you :D

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
YES, I AM VERY LUCKY an you have no idea how gratefull i am!!!!! god must have had other plans for me!

Well Said!

Anyway, chicks dig scars....

:rotflmao ;Sweet

Holy Snikeys, that is Scary! Glad you made it ok on that one, If you get a chance, post some more pics, We love carnage,.;Sweet

Kinda makes you rethink your priorities,...hu,..?

oregon101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The man upstairs must have some plans for you! Glad you made it out alright. You sure will have a story to tell over the years with this.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
YES, I AM VERY LUCKY an you have no idea how gratefull i am!!!!! god must have had other plans for me! .

I'm glad you made it -Scares me to think how many times I drove completly exhausted-makes me thank GOD I never hurt someone.
Yupper he "must have plans for you or he doesn't want you to ruin Heaven" LOL As an old buddy from the service said when they told me the cancer wasn't growing.We are both lucky.

Wishing a speedy recovery.

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what happened to me, but I was in a chevy truck at the time. I was crushed pretty bad also, broke my back in five (5) places, and now I have more metal (actually titanium) in me than I have in my truck. I got rods from T7-L4, an artificial vert. at T-12, for fusions, and on and on. Dud, you are one lucky cowboy. Like me, if we had done that in a car, we would not be here right now!!

Brother, take it easy, and I hope you heal fast, and completely!!

Marq
Stage One Injectors (Oregon Injector Service):
Complete Return Fuel Kit (Oregon Injector Service):
DB2 Pump, cranked up with Cold Advance wired permanently on:
4” down pipe, 4” straight through exhaust stopping between cab and bed (no **** on my stuff):
Torque Converter Lock Up Switch (On/Off/Lock-Up):
E4OD Line Pressure Controller (adjusted to fast/firm shifts):
4” lift w/Rancho shocks:
Big Fat Tires on custom rims:

Tows 1985 fully loaded heavy 28 foot RV (my house) everywhere:

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is, wow! Glad you're okay man, screw the truck, trucks can be fixed or replaced, not so much the case with people. Wishing speedy recovery, and make sure you change your story a bit for the chicks Icanfixall mentioned ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online