So...Um...Did anybody get the July 2008 Diesel Power?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Wow man nice job!
I love your truck. I want to make my 83 single cab look just as nice!

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Good job, pretty cool to have your rig in a rag huh? I've had my Mercury in a couple of Mustang & Fords magazines and they published one of my letters as well.;Sweet

David94IDIT

Reaction score
Diesel power

Congrats on the article. I read it this past weekend. I thought it was a sweet ride. Intrested in the intercooler install.
There is a list on diesel events listed in that same issue. I did not notice anything re: IDI weekend. I didn't look to hard as I live way to far.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yes, that is awsome ;Sweet!!!

Man, I'm going to give mine a bath, hook up our boat, and send it in as well. Its time to get these IDI's some more appreciation ;Sweet

t-roymoose

Reaction score
I see all of the powerstrokes in that mag all of the time. I too run a IDI motor. I would love to see more info in the mags on them. I love the sound of the older diesels. I got this website from your artical. I am so glad I did, I was feeling lonely not finding much on the older trucks.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big does that measure on the page? ;Sweet

It's the entire lower 2/3 of that page. Above is the picture of a crewcab dually that they ran for the article about forgotten diesels, which had an EFI badge on the front cookoo . Somebody wrote to call them on that and they photochopped a "Got Diesel?" badge when the zoomed in on the photo... LOL

Below that though, is my little feature ;Really

Ryan

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! I was hoping it was bigger than an index card.