So I've hardly been here lately

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a pretty regular poster but I haven't been here much at all lately.

Part of the reason is that I got this:D
You must be registered for see images attach

And haven't been driving my truck as much...but I've also been busy...I lost a job, moved, got a job, lost that one too, moved again...been a little crazy lately. My truck's still running weird and I think I do have a "leaker," I may put a whole new set of injectors in it at some point, I don't know for now.

Just wanted to say howdy everyone!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
I was a pretty regular poster but I haven't been here much at all lately.

Part of the reason is that I got this:D
You must be registered for see images attach

And haven't been driving my truck as much...but I've also been busy...I lost a job, moved, got a job, lost that one too, moved again...been a little crazy lately. My truck's still running weird and I think I do have a "leaker," I may put a whole new set of injectors in it at some point, I don't know for now.

Just wanted to say howdy everyone!

Hello

What year stang?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Nice car! I've wondered where you went! Was gonna ask how the retread tires were holding up?

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they went pretty much bald a few months ago...3 of the 4 tires had 1/8" or less of tread in the middle. I don't even think I got 20K out of them. I bought a set of Falken Rocky Mountain ATS's from Discount Tire. Apparently that's a Discount Tire-only tire (same as the Wild Peak) and they had a $150 rebate on them so I got a REALLY good deal. I like em so far, much quieter than the mud treads were!

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
i really like my '05 mustang. they screwed up the tail on the newer ones. they look like an overweight parody of the previous style....

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I'll still be around...I still have the truck and it will still be my winter driver, and it still has some issues to iron out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle