So, if a powerjoke is the darkside,

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
What is a Cummins?:backoff

Or how about a Duramax? Been wanting to ask that for awhile.

Truth of the matter is, they all have good and bad sides to them. In my circle of friends, there's everything from IDI's to Powerstrokes, Cummins', and Duramax's. But I DO know that if one of mine or a friends IDI breaks down, I can and will fix it. And I can fumble my way around a 7.3 PS. Any of the others and I just give them the deer in the headlights look.:rolleyes:

That 100,000 mile warantee and the fact that my wife is a GM employee is why I bought a Dmax. If it has problems, I call my friend in the service department and it goes to the front of the line...no appointment, and it is taken care of. I don't need to know anything about it...yet. I'm still trying to fill my head with IDI information. There's not enough room left up there for Dmax stuff at this point.:rotflmao

Tom

Last edited:

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
That 100,000 mile warantee and the fact that my wife is a GM employee is why I bought a Dmax.

Doesn't ford have a 100,000 mile warranty on the 6.0L aswell? I know it's only 35,000 mile on the truck, but i thought drivetrain was 100,000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online